Creating Classrooms is committed to providing our customers with a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
Our efforts include, but are not limited to:
Maintaining a standard, conventional layout and structure throughout the website.
- Using CSS to control styling and presentation of pages.
- Checking contrast levels between elements, enhancing legibility of content for those who may be visually impaired.
- Employing a logical typographical hierarchy for content, enhancing readability.
- Using table-based markup only for tabular data, and never for layout or presentation.
- Using an adaptive page layout system, allowing content to be shown in a way which is appropriate to the viewing device.
- Write content in a style which is understandable and easy to follow.
Should there be an instance when our site does not meet the needs of a specific user group and it is necessary we make changes to our content, structure or markup then we will endeavour to make the necessary changes to ensure that our site is as accessible as possible. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.